Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Anybody out there? Besides Darcy?

It has come to my attention that other people visited the blog this week BESIDES DARCY! I even had some repeat readers I don't even know, and yet no comments or feedback. In a shameless attempt to elicit the aforementioned, behold the photo below and write me your own caption or explanation. You can do so by clicking on the pencil or the words "0 comments" at the bottom of the post. You can also email this post to others by clicking the envelope. The actual circumstances surrounding the photo will be posted soon.



Hint: Lest you think, "This is easy. It's a hunter on a hunting trip." Please take note of the fact that the structure behind this gentleman is not some kind of hunting blind or tree stand, but the T-top of a Sea Pro. That's right, this joker is on a boat. Oh, and he's my dad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a Monroe County Sherrifs deputy on drug interdiction.

Anonymous said...

Castro resigned.... right.....

Anonymous said...

I think it's obvious folks that this skilled hunter knows that if the fish can't see him (note the real tree) then he can sneak up on them. But alas he must remain safe while hunting wabbits, oops I mean fish...therefore he is wearing the required safety orange ski mask (of course fish nor mammals other than humans can detect the color orange). He wouldn't want to get hooked in the head by an over zealous fishing partner. It's all outlined in the hunting rules people! Brenda W.

Anonymous said...

Update already!!! I am becoming terrified of your dad.